Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Engines - Renault Forums Turbo failure survey !

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 22nd February 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Turbo and intercooler

Hi there !
Just posted to webcode on the very same thing and found this thread after Doh!!

Right here goes:

Vehicle : Sport tourer Initiale
Year : 2002 52
Mileage when repair required : 92000
Engine: 1.9dci
Rcs : 100% ( Paperwork withheld ? See Edit #2 Below )
Total cost to me : 0

Edit :- Oh I forgot guys All my servicing carried out regularly by renault main dealer at recmnded service intervals same as nicko

Edit #2 :- Hi all !
Am able to report back as promised and inform you all that my renault dealer did as promised replace my turbo and intercooler f.o.c on the renault "yellow bulletin scheme" and it seems to have cured both the vibration problem and the 32 mpg problem (is diesel not good!)I will let the forum know of any further developments.
However they were very reluctant to give me any paperwork to verify that the repair has been instigated .
Something about them applying to RCS for "out of warranty "repair.
I was very insistant that "They WOULD supply me with paperwork relevant to the repair as it formed part of my cars ongoing service history and I felt very much entitled to it"
It will be sent to me within 2 weeks I was told and meanwhile to go away and monitor the car and report back any problems.

( L20 cpm) - "L20 Got your pm - edited your post as just want to keep simple list for now - intend to contact all + RCS for explaination when we have more information.."
Currently in xcuzme's garage:
2004 Volvo V70 D5 SE

Last edited by Laguna II Owner; 8th March 2006 at 10:17 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome