Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Engines - Mid point oil changes on dci's

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 23rd February 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Disky

Went and got it done m8, and sure enough it was mobil 1 fully sythetic oils that was used. i dont know if this is a regional deal up here in Scotland, but i heard the guy on the phone speaking to someone and quoting them 17 for semi and 15 for normal oil ...

I also read on another post that National Tyres would not fit a renault filter if you supplied it,, well, i spoke to the manager and he said he would ,, and note it on the receipt that i had supplied my own,, so off i went into Renault, got the oil filter and sump plug ring 7 something, which i thought was ok.

I also bought a tin of WYNNS engine flush for diesel engines,, as i was going from 10/40 to 0/40, National even put this in and flushed it before they did the change,, they even put back the bottom tray as it was.

really surprised at how well they did it and how much it cost,, i was well impressed until they quoted me 80 for the rear brakes to be done LOL, but again,, i dont know if the brakes is something i could do myself ? but im sure i'll find out

thanx for the input and assistance

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome