Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Watch out window tints are becoming irritating

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 15th December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to markjordan
I started out cool... but as soon as they started checking my wiper blade lengths i started to ask them what the hell is that got to do with anything?

Before i knew it... they were checking my door handles and all sorts... so... i just started getting sarcastic with them... and they didn't like it one bit...

I got their numbers and their police station address.... my fathers mate is a Vehicle Inspector with VOSA with the DVLA.... i told him about it and he is making a request to check all the police vehicles out for defective windscreen wipers and loose fitting sun blinds.... that will make them miffed.... LOL

anyway... yeah.... i will make a complaint.... it was some sort of campaign they were on to get me wound up.... but they don't seem to realize... my sister is a Copper... my Uncle is in DVLA... my fathers mate is in VOSA... and i have a cousin who works for the AA... and with all that combined knowledge... i could get this squashed in court

Anyways... i take your advice seriously... i will keep my cool and have a coffee and a sticky bun with their Chief Constable.... and smile as i see thier faces drop to their ankles when they get foot patrol for the distant future.

Mark Jordan
Currently in markjordan's garage:
1997 Renault Clio 1.8 RSi 16v (modified)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome