Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Watch out window tints are becoming irritating

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 15th December 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Hi i would agree with pat on this i beleive you can ask for this test to be done again if it was poor light when this test was done???or the machine was not accurate and maybe it needed calibrated, go to the police station and ask to talk to how ever it my be and be polite and try your luck and ask for it to be done again but i have to say if he has been lying about this 2% over and its not been its worth more than his job is worth,if it was a reputable company that put the tint on for you they really should of stuck to the legal required standard on front windscreen and front door windows but there is no law against the back screen or any windows further back than the drivers shoulder they can be as dark as you wish,i hope this helps good luck all the best Donald

PS Sorry great post it made my night lol rolf
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 15th December 2007 at 10:31 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome