Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Megane 1 Sloshing Noise How To Guide!!!

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 16th December 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
hey swfcowl5,

REPORT: i did the bleeding where i bled the car until the water level went from max to almost min. i took it for a quick round block 2 min drive drove it back filled water level to max and started bleeding again i did it for about 2 hours.

it is getting better when i first did it there was thick white spluttery spit coming out now it has started to splutter liquid but with some flow at the same time.

each time i have drove the car it gets quieter and quieter and it does not do it around sharp corners no more, it does it when starting up and when accelerating only and quieter.

however instead of a slushing noise as such it sounds more of a stream of water now like waters starting to push through it i dont know what you think?

so i guess i just gotta keep having a few hours daily bleeding and bleeding?

Finally for some reason this has also helped my intermitten idling problem which i dont understand it use to cut out every few junctions yet we stop, started & drove it etc didnt fail once might be luck?

Currently in gazdagod's garage:
1.6 rt sport
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome