Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - Central Locking Question

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 17th December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna 2 - Central Locking Question

Hello again

Still getting used to my first Renault (laguna 51 plate) and here's another thing that I find annoying.

I'm approaching the car and press the magic button on the card (cards! There's another thing I ain't keen on - do so love the jingle janglle of keys but I won't go there now). The drivers door pops open.

As I'm normally carrying something I would like the opportunity to open a back door or boot to dump my stuff in. However, I have to clamber in through the drivers door and press the c/locking switch between the two seats, get back out and then open the door I want. So normally I end up thinking 'Well I'm in now' and just lob my stuff will nilly over onto back seats

Then there's the kids and the missus. How many times do I have to say 'Be patient!'?

Surely there's an easier way? It even affects the petrol cap as well. My card only has a lock and unlock button.

I'm just not used to these modern contraptions
  5 Lastest Threads by Saxon8
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna 2 - Central Locking Question Electronics dave_mezza2006 4 1111 17th December 2007 02:35 PM
Yet another tyre sensor question! Wheels & tyres The Ships Cat 10 1573 13th December 2007 03:36 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome