Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - MKII Espace getting scarce ?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 27th January 2016 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
MKII Espace getting scarce ?

I need to repair / MOT / sell my 300TDi auto Discovery first to raise the funds and intention then is to look for a MKI or MKII Espace. Don't want or are interested in the MKIII onwards. This wouldn't be a main vehicle as I've got a Skoda & Smart which serves that purpose (plus a Mahindra MM540 & Marlin Roadster projects / toys ).
The idea of an Espace is purely as practical tow, mobility scooter carrier, hauling daughters "stuff" to and from uni. etc with the twist of being a future classic.
I've already accepted that finding a MKI (Phase 2 / facelift) is going to be virtually impossible so have been looking for MKII's to get an idea what's available. I haven't been able to find one for sale !

Are they getting that rare ?

Paul H
Currently in WesleyPegden's garage:
lots of junk plus Smart, Skoda, Mahindra, Disco & Marlin Roadster
  5 Lastest Threads by WesleyPegden
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
MKII Espace getting scarce ? Cars & motoring WesleyPegden 2 277 27th January 2016 09:19 AM
Fancy a MKI or MKII Espace Older renaults (pre-1992) WesleyPegden 0 210 21st January 2016 09:07 AM
My name is Paul - and I'm an addict ! Welcome to RenaultForums batfink5 14 659 21st January 2016 08:32 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome