Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ottomans new Car

View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 21st December 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
If you decide to go with the Megane why not buy a Renault To Go car, these are Renault owned cars so are fully serviced low milage and looked after, can start at 6 months old and you save thousands. I bought my Scenic via Renault To Go, it was 12 months old and I saved about 7,000 on buying new. If you are not picky about colour you can find one pretty quick, I wanted a red 1.9 Diesel and they turned out to be popular. You have to check the website everyday for what is available, I missed a couple because I didn't, you can also get them to phone you if you let them know what you are looking out for (I ended up doing this after I missed some and I got first pick when one became available). Once you have recorded an interest in a car on the website you contact your dealer who arranges for it to be delivered to them, then you can inspect the car. All cars are delivered checked and serviced. I've been really pleased with mine and would recommend this method of buying if you can't stretch to a new buy car.
Currently in CrazyChick's garage:
2011 Renault Scenic 1.6dCi Dynamique TomTom
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome