Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - First post - Another window problem!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 22nd December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
First post - Another window problem!

Hi guys,
I just stumbled across this site about 20mins ago and am impressed by the vast amounts of help/info given without smart いい いい taking as on many other forums ( i also own a classic v-dub)

Anyway,the wifes 54 plate scenic had me out at 10 o clock last night,freezing my nuts off because the window was stuck in the down position.I've done a search on here and there appears to be many different causes of this disturbingly common fault.If i operate the switch i get about half inch movement either way,so the motor appears to be getting 12v,it's just not operating the window.I took the panel off and pulled the glass up manually.With the weight off the mechanism it makes no difference.It has been working fine with no grating or sticking up till now.Shes back from work at 5 so i'm hoping to get out and have another look tonight.Any clues before i fork out for a new mechanism?

5 Lastest Threads by ourkid
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
First post - Another window problem! Electronics madnoel10 1 658 22nd December 2007 12:55 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome