Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio 2 - Violent Juddering

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 23rd December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio 2 - Violent Juddering

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and have had a quick look around to see if this has already been posted elesewhere. I couldn't find exactly my problem though, so here goes...

We have an X reg Clio and recently it has started to judder very aggresively. It seems to be worse 1st thing in the morning or if it hasn't been driven for a while. However, it can also be quite random, for example, it happened when we was on a motorway last week - an hour into our journey. Because of this 'randomness' it can be quite dangerous, especially when pulling out at roundabouts or at junctions; sometimes it even stalls completely.

It has been to the garage and they replaced both the flywheel and crank sensor - no joy. 200 down the drain

I can't afford to keep throwing money away with this troubleshooting so I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in a better direction than the garage has.

Finally, I wasn't going to add this because I didn't want to overload the post, but, as it may be all connected, I'll go for it! We are also having problems with the boot lock (it won't lock!), the water pump (won't squirt water out) and the fuel light keeps coming on depsite having plenty of fuel.

All connected do we think or am I just unlucky!?

Thanks in advance.
  5 Lastest Threads by nick3young
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio 2 - Violent Juddering Cars & motoring bloodaxe 6 1215 23rd December 2007 10:52 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome