Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - - xenon headlamp fault * Fixed*

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 28th December 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile laguna xenon headlamp fixed hooray!!!

i got my parts delivered today, took it straight to my family who are mechinics, as in my early post you may have read there that i ordered both ballasts for my headlamps i only needed the drivers side , i can now confirm that you can use the near side ballast in the offside headlamp of my laguna 1.8i privilege 2002. i only had the ballast changed just six star key screws that had to be taken off underside of the headlamp. the rest was all ok so i am left the rear plug which had slightly diffrent connections but was not needed, and the cables that came with ballast also was not needed. now i can tell you the prices, the n/s ballast used was 62 so now i can send the o/s ballast back and get the refund for 102!! yes this was the price for o/s one there was simply a 2cm diffrence in the lenth of the cable which was never used any way. and the whole job was done in 30 mins and at a cost of 30 labour , i left with a big smile on face.
Currently in zahidh1962's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome