Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - battery disconnect?

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 29th December 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
One thing thats been suggested to me is to disconnect both leads, and then touch them both together while they are off the battery, to create a full circuit but with no power through it to form a "reference " point, this was by a renault tech, Haven't tried it yet, not had the time over the silly season, not sure how to recode the radio, I took the standard HU out of mine within 5 minutes of getting it, but the windows are easy, pres the button down and the window will drop an inch, keep doing this til its all the way down and then press and hold the button down for a few seconds, this programs the down setting, repeat with the window up, when fully up pull on the button and hold for a few seconds, this sets the upper point, then the window should be 1 shot again, do this for all 4.
Have you checked the transmission fluid level, when I had an auto years ago, it was playing up til I topped up the fluid, and then it was fine, the owners manual should tell you how to check the level.
Good Luck
Currently in 137MPH's garage:
2011 Laguna III 2.0 dci FAP Dynamique +
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome