Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio II - Electronics - Airbag Light. Where is the module?

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
80 is around the price. I had my 03 Clio reset in Germany for around 60 but the recorded carriage was another 9. The 60 included return carriage. This is first hand knowledge. My main Renault dealer catagorically said the unit could not be reset and I would have to buy a new one at 280 plus it would take an hours labour to code it to my car. The guy in Germany who does hundreds of them said that each unit carries info relating to model so if he resets your old unit then you are guaranteed it will work for your car. I can only say his service was superb and he turned the unit round in two days. (the postal service took nearly a week) I am not affiliated in any way and use whoever you please but Germany is a lot nearer than the States and there is a better chance for a quick turn around. Make sure you send recorded. Contact Mathias at email address Hope this helps. By the way disconnecting negative or positive makes no difference just make sure you disconect the battery and isolate the terminal. Happy New Year Everyone. Terrylee
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome