Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Come on, Whats the WORST car you have ever OWNED!?

View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 4th January 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Ok I can't keep it quiet any longer...

We've only had 2 cars so far - The Bravo (mentioned above which has cost me 330 in repairs after just 2 weeks) and then our Renault Megane.

The Megane is a wonderful car to drive, very comfortable, almost luxurious.. well it would be with air con anyway.

Thing is the megane has done nothing but hunt and destroy every months pay I've had since I've been driving it! It's a wonderful car and due to the "It's my first car" syndrome it won't be getting scrapped any time soon but instead I'll be sinking a few more into it. Does have to be said though, if I buy another car, it wouldn't be a megane as they truly are wallet sinkers (unless i find a write off for spares).

Ours is lucky it's kind of survived everything I've put it through (hitting bollards, concrete walls etc) without so much as a dent so thats my reason for continuing to sink money into it. If it was any other car (and not the 1st) then it would of been scrapped or broken on ebay by now.

Our megane can consider itself the luckiest alive as most people would of scrapped it with this much work required on it...
Currently in delta1066's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome