Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 98 V6 Laguna bulb question??

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 5th January 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by safrane3.0RXE View Post
The v6 (phase 2)box in the V6 is fantastic,because its an LMO box,built through ZF,so its going to last,these never cause agro,unlike the DPO boxes.Cambelt charges are very expensive,think its around 1000,but the later V6 doesn,t seem to suffer from Electrical problems,and the key is an easy obtainable u.k issue,no waiting 2 weeks from france,it seems the later V6 cars are better built?,i paid 750 for mine a few days ago,full history,80k,etc,nice car,but i think finding a nice one is hard,i had viewed 5 before i bought this one,even one with 45k on it,but it was scuffed and not that clean,and smoked in!.
Sounds like you have a bargain there. Paid around the same money for my Phase 1 a year ago with no history.

Don't know the difference between LMO and DPO boxes but mine has a ZF plate on it. Also the engine is a later L7X so it seems that it may be the same as early Phase 2s.

Have found that this combination is as used on the Peugeot 406 so use the appropriate manual for engine / box information.
Currently in Gasjunkie's garage:
Renault Laguna Executive 3.0l 24V V6 Auto
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome