Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Misty times!

Thread: Misty times!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th January 2008 Thread Starter
the joker
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Misty times!

Ok this is a problem that really annoys me and can ruin a good drive. My Laguna just steams up ,misty windows are really unnatractive. I have done hot air, cold air. The only thing that works is constant air con. Which is costly and takes away the grunt of a 1.8 engine. My father in law suggested maybe that the Pollen filter needed changing or just a good beating. But i cant see how that would change anything, as their is air coming in. (your thoughts please).

Secondly my back window does not seem to be de misting when i activate the de-mister. My only thought is that the fuse has blown , i ventured into the fuse box area under in the steering wheel thinking that i could identify the fuse from the little picture but no. Can someone please tell me what picture indicates the de-mister so i can check out the fuse as i cant find my instruction book.

So renault friends two issues in review, Pollen filter and fuse picon. Any other ideas or input would be awesome also.

Currently in the joker's garage:
Clio 182 Full Fat
  5 Lastest Threads by the joker
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Misty times! Electronics Tiggerz_SRi 7 1460 5th January 2008 02:24 PM
Rumble !! !! Help Wheels & tyres tahrey 4 1385 13th May 2007 04:33 PM
Does Size Matter, "can a laguna take... Wheels & tyres Lagdti 3 1031 19th March 2007 04:05 PM
Shake Rattle and Laguna! Interiors davesss 2 1199 12th March 2007 07:39 PM
Laguna 97 RT SPORT ALLOYS (which one) Wheels & tyres Lagdti 1 1025 9th March 2007 11:02 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome