Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Brown brake fluid Espace 3.0 54

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2016 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Or it'll make them worse

I have a tendency to google things and then discover I have a range of other issues- such as juddering wheel when down hill after doing 65mph on a dual carriageway.... Only ever happens on the carriageway, never on a normal road and never at normal speeds! ( ie 30/40 )

First thing I came up with was warped rotas and managed to convince myself I won't even make it off the street when I next get in the car

This may be obvious, slightly, but I have a driving phobia.
I initially learnt to drive for my children, who, adore the Espace.... However, with a phobia of dying behind the wheel, car Maintenence and any issues, however minor they may be to people without a driving worry, is a 999 emergency to me.

I would buy those strips you speak of but I can't remove the fluid cap- I only hope that I haven't crossed locked it and contaminated it with air. I cannot move the cap at all
I've never had any kind of ABS warning or any braking warning on the dashboard. It's usually very reliable the escape dashboard, even for giving out false alerts...
Though I know you cannot rely on that!

I've honestly been googling these worries all night. I'm terrible

I do thank god for this forum and all you lovely people
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome