Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Removing Cabasse Amplifier from Boot Space of Estate

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Removing Cabasse Amplifier from Boot Space of Estate

I'm trying to fit a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth Handsfree Kit in an 03 Laguna Estate. After a bit of messing around, found (on another forum) that I needed to extend the cable to the rear of the car, so now have the 5m extension.

Have been looking at how to lift the Cabasse amp from its slot in the LHS of the boot space and it looks like pretty well the whole of the boot lining will have to come out (I've already dropped one Torx screw and socket in the bottomless pit there when fitting the towbar and electrics during the summer!). Is there any quick way to lift the amp out to get to the ISO connectors? I'm also trying to work out how to get the cable to the front and was wondering about trying to thread a 'puller' through from the centre console (under the handbrake) to the spare wheel well- would be pleased to hear from anyone who has had experience in this area. The only other option seems to be to lift the carpet by the doors and feed it under there, but the electric seats on mine take a lot of the 'slack' in that area that you would usually have on other vehicles.

Great site by the way - spent many a happy day trawling for ideas / answers (having only got the Laguna 9 months ago).
Currently in McBish's garage:
03 Laguna II 1.9dCi Initiale Estate
  5 Lastest Threads by McBish
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Be Tolerant - a Fantastic Plan Jokes & funny stuff McBish 0 993 6th October 2010 08:54 AM
Mammogram Jokes & funny stuff fatnav50 1 892 30th September 2010 07:47 AM
Friday Funnies (Some old ones) Jokes & funny stuff McBish 0 914 23rd July 2010 07:41 AM
Garden Snakes Can be Dangerous Jokes & funny stuff Nick 1 1222 9th June 2010 08:15 AM
Marriage Jokes & funny stuff 1 1180 9th June 2010 08:03 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome