Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Come on, Whats the WORST car you have ever OWNED!?

View Single Post
post #115 of (permalink) Old 8th January 2008
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Tiggerz_SRi View Post
I'm in love with it allready!

Bet legs, I mean doors opened for you with that bad boy!

I never had that problem with or without a Ferrari But yes it was a Babe magnet

Start it first thing in the morning and you thought it was going to explode sounded like the engine was kaput, you could not get it in second till it was well and truly warmed up a trait in the older cars.

But a joy to own and drive.

Car was a joy to drive on twisty back roads and was at it's best off the motorway as i feel motorway driving is just boring not true driving.

Tho the handling was not up to today's standard as it could bite back if you did not take care, I struggled with it the first few days until I discovered the car then just jeez I could not stop driving it, get up during the night for a drive Hehe.

You could not leave it anywhere as always someone round the car or park the bloody thing jeez tear the arms of you trying to park the thing.

Handbrake was a killer to on your right at the door soon learned to put it down or else it made a eunuch of you

Glad I have owned a Ferrari tho even if it was just a 328.

I made a profit when I sold it on, 9 months later tho the prices went crazy really silly money Million pound F40s

Crazy crazy days
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome