Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Ottomans new Car

View Single Post
post #57 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Truckbusuk View Post
XC90, yes it is otto ... and as the bus is back at the dealers again (first visit of 2008 ) no heating again, and rear springs/suspension again ... we might be thinking much harder about it again ... I'm really starting to get to the end of my lead on this one ... maybe uncle Arnold will fix it this time .... ..... well here's hoping
It's a real shame Truckbusuk as when the Espace runs well they are a very good car in that sector of the market the best I would say if you take into account the level of kit and the price, The overall package is very good

I have noticed used retail prices for Espaces can be less than Scenics ? for a mass market car from a company that is not renowned for reliability the Scenic has quite good residuals it beats the Laguna as well

A nightmare of a car outwith warranty it would be very difficult to purchase an after market warranty to cover the car so comprehensively as the manufacturers one does.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome