Had a bugger about with mine it is the front corners of the sun roof think it's getting under the plastic that runs round the outside it is then running along the pipes for the drains and wetting the head liner at the top of the A pillar, now seal'd the sun roof with duct tape see if it dries if so it's a job for warmer weather.The drains are clear problem is Renaults can read, they come on the net read up on all the common faults then work there way through them just to pee owner off.
Yes sir! That's exactly where it comes from ^^^^
I fixed my other halves sunroof the other month, Clio mk2 1.2 51 plate.
I used E shape, door draught excluder. It's been absolutely bone dry ever since, even in all the torrential rain we've had.
I wouldn't use silicone as it's so hard to get perfect to guarantee a seal. I also think the excluder offer better coverage. As it's essentially squashed to a pulp when you bolt the sunroof back in. Assuring a solid seal.
@ Thread starter: The draught excluder I used was from
, the same stuff that's used on the frame of your house front door. Simply remove ALL old rubber seal from circumference of sunroof, clean the WHOLE area with acetone and apply the adhesive excluder.
Refit sunroof and you should be sorted for a long time.
This is the stuff:
I cut it in half, down the middle.