Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Come on, Whats the WORST car you have ever OWNED!?

View Single Post
post #154 of (permalink) Old 10th January 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Tiggerz_SRi View Post
We've all done it surely!

Mine was a Vauxhall Nova 1.2 merit.... 4 speed! F24HDB, Rest its soul!

white 3 door hatch but god I loved it lolol Rusty wheel arches and a had a manual choke and on a cold day constantly cut out mainly due to me getting very annoyed with the manual choke (remember them )

Had it to a silly speed (flat out in 4th, dash shaking lol) following my mate down the M6, So fast the manual pull up airel bent back at the top lol (He had a brand new Focus Zetec ESP) and next day it had a service.... THe back brakes were not functioning at all and the chassis needed 500 of welding!

Traded it in a week later lol My 1st car and all!
I was going to say my old white 1984 Nova SR, it had a manual choke but I had to fit a new engine which had a automatic choke, I got used to changing gear without taking my foot off the accelerator. There was a perfect weld mark around the chassis stamp and under the white paint I found red paint at the back and blue paint on the front, yep, it was two cars welded together Anyway I am going to say my Jeep Grand Cherokee was the worst car I ever owned.
Currently in AS90's garage:
2000 Renault Scenic 2.0 RX4 Monaco
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome