Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Can anyone tell me where i can get hold of an updated SAT-NAV CD please...???

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11th January 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by armoured farmer View Post
Hi people,
Would anyone know where i can get hold of an uptodate (cd) for my SAT-NAV system in my 2003 Laguna Initiale..
Im "trying" to run a 2003 spring/summer disc at the moment ,but with problems, So i thought id try the most uptodate version...
I went into the "BUS Test" today and found out that the "IIC" has an error..(If that means anything to anyone, as it means sod all to me... ).

Many thanks in advance...Micky...
Don't worry about the IIC error (if your radio was switched off at the time). This is the interface bus that allows the raio to display on the Sat Nav screen. If you turn the radio on and run the test again it should be fine.

If you get an updated disk off e-bay make sure it has TMC codes. Also there seem to be versions with and without Postcodes. My Renault original 2007 disk has TMC but no Postcode

Currently in Eeeps's garage:
2011 Clio III dCi 88 Dynamique and 2016 CitroŽn Grand C4 Picasso Exclusive+ EAT6 2.0 BlueHDi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome