Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Got my new Scenic!

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 4th March 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I'm only a few weeks away from my factory ordered Grand Scenic 2.0 Auto Privilege (not that I'm counting down the days!).

Great that you like the car and using this forum you'll find answers to most questions (I did!). For instance I didn't order the 17" Nervasport alloys as there seems to be wear/ride issues with the car.

Would you mind answering a few questions I have:

Did it take exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery?
How do you find the auto (I took out a 2.0 auto and found it smooth, with the tap up/down feature rather good)? From the forum, I think fuel consumption won't be great, but I'll live with that.
I thought the horn would be the usual 2 tone job (it was on my last Scenics when you went for the slightly higher spec models) - sounds like its the feable derivative?
I guess the electric handbrake and auto work well together - presuming you don't often have to apply it manually with the auto box?

I intend to post a comprehensive review of the Grand Scenic when I get it, to help others decide (I know reviews have been dead handy for me when deciding).
Currently in rencar12's garage:
2006 Renault Grand Scenic Privilege 2.0 Auto (Xenons, ESP, Cruise, Climate, Heated Seats, Rear Park Sensors, Cabasse) in Gunmetal
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome