Join Date: Aug 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
I experienced something similar last tuesday, i accidently left the lights on the car and when I pressed the start button after returning an hour later, relays clicked down in the drivers footwell and the engine wouldn't start.
The voltage of the battery was too low to start the car, I suspect it is the same in your case.
I have never replaced the battery in my car and being seven years old it is about time I had.
Maybe you left something switched on that drained the battery?
Currently in lambcutlet's garage:
2001 Laguna II 1.9dCi