Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help with stalk controls

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Help with stalk controls

Hi all, hope someone can help me out. I have a 56 plate Clio s dCI. I have just purchased a new Head unit - Kenwood - kdc-6537U with bluetooth and ipod controller (which all works geat).

I also got the iso adaptor with "connects2" adaptor for the stalk controls. On the adaptor were the 2 main iso connectors a small yellow iso connector (for the existing small connector which i am not really sure what this is for) and a little black box (connects2) with 2 small din plugs, one that connects to the aftermarket iso leads and the other din is a a small round 4 pin plug with a seperate red power lead. It's this lead i can't find anywahere to plug in to to get the stalk controls to work? Is there a plug on the car somwhere, maybe near the stalk or near the LCD display?

Any ideas?

Many thanks
Currently in deefadog's garage:
2006 Clio s dCI
  5 Lastest Threads by deefadog
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Advice on servicing my 1.5dci clio (56 plate) Engines deefadog 7 2874 7th August 2011 09:46 AM
Why can i not start a new post on the clio... Feedback & Announcements deefadog 2 1565 2nd August 2011 12:51 PM
Clio III - Removing inner door card Interiors scatz 4 3886 18th March 2010 02:06 PM
Help with stalk controls Electronics deefadog 4 1152 14th January 2008 12:06 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome