Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The Vel Satis Club, for all things Vel....

View Single Post
post #166 of (permalink) Old 16th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Yeah I read that about the washers, not sure about the self leveling. I know mine are adjusted right though so shouldnt dazzle anyone else. For the record the xenon kit I bought is gineric. It will fit any car, you just have to specify the original bulb fitment. You simply connect the plug that went onto the original bulb to a wire that feeds the ballast, then the other wire from the ballast has the xenon bulb already connected to it so you just pop it in fix it all in place and thats it.

As far as European law goes, I dont think many of us give a damn, no one asked me if i wanted to be governed by hash smoking cyclists in a place where prostitution is legal!

Plus it passed the MOT with the xenons so thats it really. Anyway my resistors have just arrived so I will post the outcome as to if they work or not.
Currently in jamesyboy5593's garage:
Scenic II 1.9DCi Privilege, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, VW Eos 2.0 TFSI DSG, Gilera Nexus 500 scooter.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome