Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Lag 1 phase 2 Remote Locking problem, please help!*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Lag 1 phase 2 Remote Locking problem, please help!*Fixed*

Hi Guys, I know I haven't posted much on here but would be greatful for any advice, basically last week I went out in my van and left the car at home and took my set of keys for the Lag with me, wife went to go out in the car but the batteries in the plip were flat so decided to use the key in the door instead (something we have never done as yet because we always use the remote plip) so all was fine and the car starts etc and comes home and leaves it unlocked for when I get home to lock it with my plip as mine always works, but nothing, so I had to get in the car press the central locking button to lock the rest of the doors, get out and lock the drivers door with the key, so ordered some new batteries just in case and still no response from the remote locking???? car still starts and drives off the key so no probs there, the car is a 2000 Lag 1 phase 2, without the aeriel on the roof so can't blame water ingress into the sensor which seems a common problem on earlier Lags, just seems strange that we use the key in the drivers door the first time and the remote locking stops working, is there anyway that the system can be re-initialised?

Many Thanks
Currently in Goonermk1's garage:
Laguna Mk1

Last edited by Goonermk1; 24th January 2008 at 11:56 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Goonermk1
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Lag 1 phase 2 Remote Locking problem, please... Electronics Goonermk1 15 2181 24th January 2008 11:54 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome