Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Sensors (?) in Scenic II passenger compartment

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Sensors (?) in Scenic II passenger compartment

Hi, it's my first post and I can't find any related posts, hope I don't sound too stupid!

I have an 04 Scenic 1.5 dci, and unbelievably it's taken me three months to notice there are a couple of loose grey electrical leads hanging out of a small plastic pod, sort of above and to the side of the rear seats. On opposite side the same pod, on examination, reveals these wires end in a small silver disc.

I suspect they may be something to do with motion alarm, or maybe climate sensors? I just wondered what they were for and is there likely to be any problem with these wires just hanging loose? I have not noticed anything wrong with the car, it's all fine. Can't find anything in Haynes manual especially as "Alarm" section says "no details received yet from Renault".

Great site BTW got so much useful info already!
  5 Lastest Threads by goldox
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Scenic 2 - Stop Light Problem*FIXED* Electronics Lagdti 4 1780 28th February 2008 01:11 PM
Sensors (?) in Scenic II passenger compartment Electronics ottoman 3 790 25th January 2008 11:31 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome