Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Lag 1 phase 2 Remote Locking problem, please help!*Fixed*

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 27th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Well I take it from the lack of replies nobody can suggest anything for this aparrently common problem?

Well anyway, today a bit of life sprung back into it after I went out in it, came back home and tried it just incase and the hazards flashed faintly as if trying to work, pressed the button again and it worked fine, and again about 3 more times, so left it about half an hour and nothing again, went out in it again a few hours later, came home, tried the button on the key and it worked, and again another 2-3 times, left it about 10 mins this time and no response, so has something got wet and is drying out when the car warms up then getting wet again when cooled down???? we have had a huge amount of rain here recently so can only think this is the cause with one of the remote locking parts????

BTW I have checked the sensor eye near the interior mirror and just as expected as it doesn't have an aeriel, it's bone dry.
Currently in Goonermk1's garage:
Laguna Mk1
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome