Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - serv light codes .any help?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th March 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question serv light codes .any help?

hi, this is my first post.Ive got an o2 reg laguna tourer dynamique estate 1.9dci with genuine 80k on the clock which we picked up from the car auction for 3500. Obviously the car has had a few faults but thankfully my husband is car minded and has rectified most of them ie 2 front window motor mechanisms rear window wiper motor and today i've just had the timing belt done.A garage tried to extinguish my service light. He reset the troublesome tyre pressure lights free of charge but couldn't extinguish the service light because of fault codes: df044 driver's active control circuit, open circuit. & df045 passenger's active control circuit, open circuit. he said this was something to do with the air any of you guys out there have any clue what this is all about. Also ive noticed sometimes while accelerating my accelerator pedal sticks to the floor and revs through the roof(bloody annoying and dangerous) help?
Any body help a blonde damsel in distress.

Hes fed up with it already,keeps muttering french junk,but i really like it and think its wicked. please guys any help would be appreciated. thanx deby.
  5 Lastest Threads by nixopaxo
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Thats it ive finally lost the plot Welcome to RenaultForums chris m 6 1351 13th August 2007 08:35 PM
serv light codes .any help? Electronics 1 1646 8th March 2006 11:03 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome