Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna Dashboard Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th January 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Renault Laguna Dashboard Problems

have just stumbled over this forum, hopefully i have found the right place. I have a renault laguna phase 2 (2001) Expression. I started the car this morning in the dark and found i had no instrument lighting, illumination to the climate control. Didn't really have time to look at then otherwise would have been late for work. Have had the manual out tonight as it all seems to point to a fuse. Everything works, speedo, revs climate control but no illumination at all.

I looked in the book at the fuse panel drawing and it didn't clearly say which fuse it was! there was labelled in a loose form of away as instrumentation, but wasn't sure exactly as it had something to do with voice to.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction of which fuse it could be? Or has anyone else had this problem and knows the cure (apart from setting fire to it that is!)

many thanks in advance
Currently in spidross's garage:
2001 renault laguna Expression 1.8 16v
  5 Lastest Threads by spidross
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna Dashboard Problems Electronics nigelplant 17 5125 28th January 2008 07:12 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome