Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Rear Wiper slight operation problem!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2008 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question Rear Wiper slight operation problem!

Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help...?

Recently i've had a pain in the ass leak in my car (which has recently been solved) and turned out to be the a side issue i had/have problem with my rear wiper operating my front one's when i twist the lever to operate it. At first i thought this may have been connected to the leak issue i had.

Anyway, the wiper only does this once when i first use the wipers and after that they work fine until the next time i get in the car.

I wondered if it could be a wiring problem or loose connection or something to do with fuses?

When i took my car to the garage about the leak, i also mentioned about this problem with the wipers in case it was related - he reckoned there was a kink in the tube (or something like that) and also said something about replacing a part of it? Didn't fully get what he meant as i was more concerned about the leak problem - well, whatever he did didn't fix it.

Any ideas?

The pump sounds like it works fine. Front wipers work/shoot water no problems. Just the rear one on that first use which operates the front wiper...a bit of water squirts out the front jets and the front blades move as they would if i was using them.

Sorry for the long post!
Currently in funkin79's garage:
Renault Clio 1.4 16v Expression - 2007
  5 Lastest Threads by funkin79
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Road Rage help info please General Chat philipjohnson82 36 970 5th February 2016 02:33 PM
Mk3 Clio mirror removal Bodywork ours2012 5 559 17th December 2015 06:25 PM
Clio mk3 2007 heated wing mirrors help Electronics funkin79 30 1375 15th December 2015 02:44 PM
Clio 07 dash speaker buzzing In-car entertainment funkin79 2 502 11th December 2015 09:15 AM
Clio mk3 fuse confusion! Electronics Mike H025 44 2200 26th November 2015 10:47 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome