Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - No horn ?

Thread: No horn ?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2008 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to cardiff_gareth
update on horn and other bits !

Just to give an update, I took advantage of the 3rd party warranty that came with the car and put a claim in. Its been in the garage all day and wasn't ready so i've got to pick it up tomorrow. The guy I spoke to over the phone said he wasn't working on my car so didn't know all the ins and outs but he knew it needed a new horn and they had to order one in and they had also ordered some other parts in for it as well but he didn't know what they were for so by tomorrow i'll have a horn again !

I also told them about the climate control LCD failure and gave them a print out from here on how to fix it but the warranty company said they are not allowed to fix the old and had to get a quote for a new one from renault so if i'm lucky i'll have a brand spanking new one, going to see if I can have the old one so I can fix it myself and sell it on.

Also they were told of the headlights not self leveling correctly and I had to explain to the guy about the suspension sensors as he had never heard of them so again these mystery parts that have been ordered could well be for this.

I'll find out tomorrow so it'll be an update with a big saying all done and i'm a happy chappy or it'll be a they didn't do this and they didn't do that !!
Currently in cardiff_gareth's garage:
2003 Renault Scenic Mk 1 phase II 1.6 Expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome