Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II Phase 1 - Interiors - Instrument Panel Failure

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 9th March 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
I just got my 02 initiale back from Renault Watford and all seems well. They say they reprogrammed the dash (instructions elsewhere on this site I think try knowledge base but I'm not sure where I've seen it) and it is back to how it was.

But although they say the start/stop and window-button lights work, I can't see anything in that department. I'll see tonight in darkness in case I am going myopic.

There are many ways to push the buttons to set up the computer operated stuff and it takes a little patience. I would still try resetting and rebooting the computer because it is not difficult. I believe to reset the windows after disconnecting the battery you have to close them and then pull up both front-window buttons and hold them up for a couple of seconds. I have read that on these pages somewhere too. Sorry I can't be more specific but in the IT world, many a problem is solved by a simple reboot.
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome