Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II movement sensors

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 30th January 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Some good tips here, thanks folks. But I need some help!. I took delivery of a 2007 Sports Tourer a couple of weeks ago after making sure that I could lock car with dogs inside without setting the alarm. Just press the lock on the card once instead of twice, I was told.
Needless to say, this didn't work.
Phoned garage today and they said to put the card in and out FIVE times. I did this locked a dog in the car and all seemed to be well after 5 minutes so I thought I had cracked it. Wrong!
I had to leave a young nervous dog in the car tonight and I didn't realiuse (till I read it on here just now) that I had to do the card trick every time I wanted to leave a dog in the car so just locked car with the card. Looked back after walking about 100 yards and although dog was moving about, the alarm was not going off.
However when I checked about 10 minutes later, it was screaming and I had a very upset dog inside.
Question - do I have to do the card trick every time I want to leave dogs in car and lock it?
I was really disappointed to find absolutely no mention of the alarm system in the book I got with the car. Not very impressed.
I wonder if I can have my Citroen C5 back ?
Currently in haggis1's garage:
2007 Laguna Sports Tourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome