Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Worn Rear Suspension Bushes

View Single Post
post #231 of (permalink) Old 1st February 2008
Banned User
Curveball Champion
Nominated 9 Times in 16 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 10
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,879 Posts
Renault Laguna 2 - Rear Bushes & MOT*FIXED*

Hi does anyone know if Renault now have an official concession out on the rear axle rubber bushes?

I've just had a close shave with an MOT at the AA Auto centre who said the off side rear rubber bush has started to separate from the bonding, initially the tester said this would be a fail Needless to say I went kind of ballistic after hearing a figure of 300+ mentioned 15 days after the warranty had expired. I made it very obvious I would be taking this up with Renault after 3 years + about 16 days with only 31k on the clock.

While I was calming down the guy disappeared then came back saying he wasn't going to fail it but he put an advisory notice on the car instead.

I then went to Renault to bite some head off saying this shouldn't be happening to a car a frazzle over 3 years old with only 31k on the clock. The service manager said calm down now hondo, we will cover that on the warranty I just don't get it, when does a 3 year warranty end?
Currently in hondo's garage:
1.6 Valve-Matic SR. Red hot, toasty feet.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome