Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What Radio Station Do You Listen To?

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 3rd February 2008
Diamond member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 401
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
BBC R3 90% of the time, and R4 the remaining 10%.
Currently in mrtotty's garage:
2011 Clio dCi 88 Expression Eco
mrtotty is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome