Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - TunePoint System

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 5th February 2008
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by dave2811 View Post
Hi all, first post on the forum! Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the TunePoint system. Just bought a new Clio III (had a Clio II for 3 years which was great) and had the TunePoint system installed so I could use my iPod. My main problem with it at the moment is that it isn't charing my iPod (5th Gen Video). I'm using the dedicated iPod cable, not the standard AUX, and all connections appear to be fine i.e. music plays, songs pause, tracks change up and down via steering wheel controls. gave Renault a call and they say it isn't supposed to charge when the manual that comes with it says the complete opposite. To be honest, I'm not going to be happy at shelling out 200 if the thing won't charge my iPod. Be great if anyone can share any thoughts with me. Thanks all!

i have the opposite problem. i got the tunepoint installed yesturday. it charges my ipod but wont play it! it played once but i had no control over the tracks, etc. i also have a 5th gen video ipod. i tryed my friends nano and everything worked fine.

the garage is looking into it for me. could you let me know how you get on with renault?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome