Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - That old problem with the Air Bag light !!!!!!!!!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th February 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
That old problem with the Air Bag light !!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Sorry for reviving an old thread.

I have had the same problem with the 'SERV' light and the 'AIR BAG' light not going out. It is on a 53 reg Clio Dynamique ( 1.2 - 3 door )

I have fiddled and also disconnected and re connected with the grey connector underneath the passenger seat and it is still on ( i have also done this with the drivers side )

I have cut the wires and soldered them together.
( Brown & Orange with a brown strip going in - and Brown & a Blue going out - Differant colours to what has been said before in previous threads ) - still light is still on !

What would you guys suggest next :

Do the same with the drivers side ( although there are many other wires going in and out - Should i do all wires ? )

Any suggestions would help....

Many Thanks
Currently in Peterbfd's garage:
2003 Clio Dynamique 1.2 & 2004 Scenic
  5 Lastest Threads by Peterbfd
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
renaul scenic 2 - 2004 - winscreen washer fuse Electronics stevuk 2 3527 7th November 2012 07:18 PM
Scenic LED Bulbs Exterior styling ChrisMorrison 12 3864 6th January 2012 07:29 PM
That old problem with the Air Bag light !!!!!!!!! Electronics lagunadriver 1 765 7th February 2008 06:37 PM
Hello All Welcome to RenaultForums scen1c 11 1380 18th October 2006 05:16 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome