Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Come on, Whats the WORST car you have ever OWNED!?

View Single Post
post #216 of (permalink) Old 14th February 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to fig_jam_uk
Well then...

When I was new to the whole car thing I bought a propper damp squid. A Vauxhall Astra MK2, Nice car, realy quick but only paid 100 after bartering him down from 120, thought I was the dogs @@

Anyways it was silver (well grey with patches of brown)
I got a mile down the road and found the anti rollbar had snapped, so replaced that, knackerd interiour etc etc, I only had it a week and scrapped it, I know it aint as bad as some of the horror stories over here but I thought id mention it, I fortunatley learnt the errors of my ways with that one, ive had a few slightly rough round the edges vehicles but I must say the Laggy is the best, Even though I had to replace the full exhaust system (165) then the clutch and gearbox that died the day after the exhaust was replaced (150 for clutch car dealer covered the gearbox) and then the usuall stuff you get with a car, its the most I ever spent on repairs as I would normally go buy another but I love the Laggy so im going to keep her for a few more years before I upgrade to a newer version but I think I will stick with Renaults

Currently in fig_jam_uk's garage:
98 1.6 16v Laguna Sport.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome