Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 1996 Laguna Key fob code HELP...Please

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2008 Thread Starter
Big E
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via AIM to Big E
Question 1996 Laguna Key fob code HELP...Please

Hi all, I have just bought a 1996 Laguna with the imobilizer and central locking on the key fob. The only problem is that I dont have a spare key. I have bought a blank key from Ebay and i am buying a second hand fob off ebay too. So when i get the key cut that will be fine but is there any way i can sinc the key fob to match my car without having to go to the main dealers. I have the original paperwork & books and i have a radio code. Is the radio code the immobilzer code.....(Prob not). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. any help on this would be great. I called the main dealer today in Aberdeen and they where not very helpful saying they would have to take my car in and reprogramme..... 65 + VAT...ouch.....

Hopefully someone out there can help. I understand i need a code... Where from .......

Big E
Currently in Big E's garage:
1996 Laguna 2.2 Diesel
  5 Lastest Threads by Big E
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Are the Clio Hub Fittings the same as Laguna Brakes/Hubs pragmatix 5 1419 23rd February 2008 12:35 PM
1996 Laguna Key fob code HELP...Please Electronics Big E 2 1259 18th February 2008 08:07 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome