Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Bluetooth and Sony Ericsson W850i

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I bought a 2nd hand Scenic last year and it had a Parrot Blue Tooth fitted , but the seller had not mentioned it and the controller was hidden ..

So when I found it and realized what it was I tryed it out It pair with SE K800i no problems I could make a call , and the same issue you had i could not be heard ..

I also assumed it was the mike , and soldered a new one to the existing cable .. But the outcome was the same , so I re soldered the original back..

I then Decide to find and download a manual for the unit thinking maybe I had done something wrong , to which I found I had been doing the right setup..

When i was looking at the fitting instructions and I saw the mike was connected by a 3.5 jack plug , so I took the radio out and to the side saw the bluetooth unit and the realized that the 3.5 jack plug was coming disconected when I pushed the stereo in , I moved it over further away and its been good as gold since ..

Dont know if that will help you but thats my story (well long Story)
Currently in kurvz's garage:
1998 Mégane RT 1.6e Scénic , 2006 Ford Transit 90 350 LWB ,
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome