Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - what would you do

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 20th February 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Hi not that sure what problems your car has had or having at this minute or what you have had to spend on it in the past but if there is any advice i could give you it would be if you are looking to buy something second hand but near new i would try and stick with a well known dealer or a highly recommended independent garage and make sure the car you are looking at has low mileage with full service history but if it has or is near to 72K mileage its going to be due a timing belt change so get the garage to change it or at least get them to take a little of the price so you are not out of pocket when it comes to having it done if you don't ask you don't get,and if it was me i would be looking for at least a 1 year warranty if it has just finished its 3 or 4 years manufactures warranty i hope this helps all the best Donald.

yeh thanks for that i wasz going to perrys and looking at the peugot 107 nice nippy little car i think its only a yer ol dso should be ok but i will take yr advise thanks
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome