Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Absolutely lost: Steering wheel controls

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 20th February 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Send a message via MSN to Azurael
Oops! I take it you didn't meant to give a negative rep with that comment?

I know nothing about the post 04/97 Laguna 1s with the displays, but I am assured that the Autoleads PC99-X12 kit will suit all of them, and even the screen will work on stereos with a sub-LCD output. Autoleads seem to be farily comprehensive with their vehicle compatibility - I mean I got two bits of harness I didn't need with my kit to suit other configurations...

I got the pair of needed leads (PC99-X01 and whichever stereo harness you need) together from a very handy eBay seller for 29 together inc. postage, which seems expensive for something that should be so simple, but still cheaper than other resellers when you consider that the vehicle interface and stereo interface are usually sold seperately and come to about 40 together, with postage.
Currently in Azurael's garage:
TEB64 (Cosmic Grey) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v Privilege Tourer (KG0B F4P-770)/TED44 (Odyssey Blue) 2001 'Y' Laguna II 1.8 16v 'Expressionale' Hatch (BG0B F4P-770)

Last edited by Azurael; 20th February 2008 at 10:00 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome