Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 2000 Espace 2.2dT-RTX CD / Reciever problems

View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 23rd February 2008 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi Donald.....

Yeah I'm holdling the top button of the stalk in (5 sec +)and nothing happens.... I've been through the fuse box and everything seems ok... one problem though, there isn't a diagram on the fuse box cover that says what fuses are for what
By another headunit, I mean a typical single CD headunit that you would purchase from Halfords for instance with the installation bypassing the OEM system...

I haven't had a chance to remove the front seat as of yet... It's been raining quite badly down here, so I'll wait for a dry day.

I think I've bought a bit of a lemon to be honest. I've had to do quite a lot of repairs to the car.
Typically the problems started just after the 2nd hand dealers 3 month warranty ran out.... So far I've had to replace both CV joints, both track rod ends, both front discs, the radiator, battery, the hatch wont open and I've had a problem with the imobiliser not dissarming..... so this is just another problem to add to a long list!!!

I suppose you could put it down to ware and tare, but it's wierd how the problems started with a radiator leak (coming from the fillement on the engine side) literally a week after the warranty expired.

It's a shame 'cos I love this car and don't want to give up on her....

Your help, as always, is appreciated....
Currently in Wilfbass's garage:
2008 58 plate Laguna III GT 180 FAP
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome