Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Roof boxes!

Thread: Roof boxes!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 23rd February 2008 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Send a message via MSN to Tiggerz_SRi
All good advice! Halfords had nothing!

RCS replied....

Thank you for your e-mail regarding your vehicle. Firstly, I can confirm that the maximum weight that can be held by the roof bars is 80 kgs. Secondly having investigated you enquiry regarding the fitments, I have been unable to find a Renault resolution. If you would like to seek further advice please do not hesitate to contact your local Renault dealership. You can locate your nearest Renault dealership by logging on to our website at and searching using your postcode or town. Finally as all of our parts and accessories are supplied to our customers directly through our Renault dealerships I am unable to advise you of the current part for your specific vehicle. Your Renault dealership will be able to confirm costs of the part and fitting, if it is required. I hope that this information answers your questions. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Renault Information Services on 0800 52 51 50. Regards Ruth ConwayCustomer Services ConsultantRenault Information
Currently in Tiggerz_SRi's garage:
Audi a4 v6 avant, used to have bmw 525d se estate, 2001 Toyota Previa 2.4 VVTi GLS, '98 R FORD Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X a Espace III 2.2dT RXE and a Lag I 1.8RT!
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome