Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Lag 11 Xenon Adjustment

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th March 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Lag 11 Xenon Adjustment

First of all the forum is realy crawling at the moment. I could not start a thread in the correct sub forum as I was told my account was not authorised to do this.

There have been one or two posts about this before on the Forum saying it was impossible to adjust the xenon headlights because they were automatically adjusted.

After reading a post 1 or 2 days ago which I cannot find again which said a garage adjusted the xenons by using some sort of tool in a hole just above the headlights I had a look at mine.

It is very easy to adjust the xenons, all you need is a 6mm allen key or Phillips screwdriver and a wall to shine your headlights on! There is a hole just above each headlight with a yellow adjusting screw. As I have been flashed a couple of times by oncoming cars and the pattern of my dipped headlight seemed high to me I lowered the beam slightly on each headlight.

I will adjust again either way when I have driven at night to check how high the dipped beam is now.
Currently in davesss's garage:
2002 Laguna Sports Tourer 1.8 Dynamique Moondust VF1KGOB, Fiat Siecento Micheal Schumaker, Kawasaki KLE M/Cycle and a cheap Mountain Bike.
  5 Lastest Threads by davesss
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Fast Car ! General Chat madnoel10 5 1202 3rd October 2012 04:20 PM
Lag 11 1.9 diesel tubo problem Other makes faram21 7 4230 16th April 2012 11:03 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome