Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Come on, Whats the WORST car you have ever OWNED!?

View Single Post
post #227 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2008
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to cardiff_gareth
Worst car I owned was a old X reg mini 1000. T'was a HL model so I had a sunroof !!
I'm 6.2" / 6.3" ish so it was a squeeze and it also had the head blown when I bought it so after me and my dad ( I was 16 at the time) had rebuilt the top end we then discovered the piston rings on one of the pistons had gone so it ran ok, not much power and also used a little oil !
Kept it for about 6 months and then sold it on !

Worts car I drive was the Proton hatchback. Unsure what model it was but I bought this W reg diesel VW Passet from this crap car sales place on city road, cardiff. There were a few things wrong with it so they told me to take it in and they'd fix the bits under warranty and I'd get a courtesy car. Well it smelt like a wet dog and also made you feel like a dog after being in it as it was covered in dog hair all over the seats. Dash was as basic as I think your allowed and was the hard plastic, bright blue variety - yuk !
It did have though a tape player in it !
Currently in cardiff_gareth's garage:
2003 Renault Scenic Mk 1 phase II 1.6 Expression
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome