Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Megane 2 estate boot spoiler

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 8th July 2016 Thread Starter
Andrew Fanning
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Megane 2 estate boot spoiler

Hi All,

New to this site as well as megane ownership

any way i have recently purchased a megane 2 estate as a cheap work horse. well I say work horse but I cant help starting to fix and clean and improve all the little problems you would expect to see on a work horse, damm thing will prob end up being showroom fresh by the time im finished.

any way my question, the car is missing the rear spoiler at the top of the boot door and I am trying to find a part number mainly because I wanted to see if its is the same as the one on the hatch back, I can find loads of 2nd hand ( you should really try find 2nd hand parts being an English speaker in Romania, some fun ) hatchback spoiler in the correct colour but struggling to find an estate one.

any help you can give would be great, or even better is some one has or can tell me were to finds a parts catalogue now that would be amazing
Currently in Andrew Fanning's garage:
2003 Renault Megane 2 estate 1.5dci
  5 Lastest Threads by Andrew Fanning
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Door Lock advise Megane 2 Bodywork Andrew Fanning 4 125 10th August 2016 11:48 AM
Diesel Injector Cleaner Engines Nottnoc 5 279 14th July 2016 08:55 AM
newbe Welcome to RenaultForums Andrew Fanning 6 166 8th July 2016 04:22 PM
Megane 2 estate boot spoiler Bodywork Andrew Fanning 6 309 8th July 2016 03:52 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome